WHY X2GO DOES NOT WORK WHEN TRYING TO CONNECT TO MY VM?
When trying to connect to your VM via X2Go, you need to select your session type. That is the Desktop Environment of your VM and depends on the distro of your VM. You may witness errors while attempting to connect via X2Go, in case you select a desktop environment that either does not exist in your VM or is incompatible with X2Go.
You may find the default Desktop Environment of your VM by visiting the Cyclades page, clicking on the "New Machine" button, clicking on the "Details" button of your OS image and then checking the "GUI" field.
More information about X2Go's compatibility with various desktop environments can be found here.
- Can I modify the technical specifications of an already created VM?
- How can I recover my data from a VM that has been destroyed? Is there any way to restore my VM back to its previous state?
- If I disconnect from my account, do my Virtual Machines stop working?
- Why does my VM's image show up as "Deleted" in its details?
- Why was my VM deleted?
- What is the username and password of my VM?
- Can I change the provided domain name of my VM?
- How can I connect to the Windows/Linux VM that I have created?
- How can I access all my VMs using one public IP?
- Why X2Go does not work when trying to connect to my VM?
- Why X2Go does not work on MacOS X?
- Is there a way of creating a local network using my Virtual Machines?
- Is it possible to create a local network between Virtual Machines that have been created by different users?
- In which case would I need to connect to my VM through the console?
- My Windows machine is "Running" but I cannot connect to it.
- My VM does not seem to have a network adapter, even though it is connected to a network.
- My VM does not have a floating IP, even though Cyclades report so.
- My VM does not work properly with IPv6.
- I'm getting confused about IPv4/IPv6, floating IPs and hot-plugging. Can you provide a simple explanation for all these?
- Can I shutdown/reboot my VM internally?
- Why is port X closed? Is it blocked by design?
- How can I add my public SSH key in an existing VM?