ARE THE DATA THAT I STORE ON MY VIRTUAL MACHINES AVAILABLE TO OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE?
Only the user that has the credentials of the account can have access to the data stored on the virtual machines of that account. No other user of the service can have access to the VM's data/credentials.
- What is ~okeanos global?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~okeanos global service?
- Why should I use ~okeanos global? In what ways this service benefits me?
- What about the software I can install and use with my VMs?
- I have registered with the service but no confirmation mail has been sent to me yet.
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with my virtual machines or with my account?
- Is there a trial version of ~okeanos global for non-eduGAIN users?
- How long will the resources last?
- What web browser should I use to access the ~okeanos global service?
- What are the requirements for my computer in order to use ~okeanos global?
- What Operating Systems are available to install on my VMs?
- What factors affect the performance of the Virtual Machines?
- Does ~okeanos global support nested virtualization?