WHO WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE ~OKEANOS GLOBAL SERVICE?
The service is available for all the Research and Academic Community. Undergraduate and postgraduate students, PhD candidates, researchers, professors and teaching staff will be able to access the service and use its functionality. You can start by creating an ~okeanos global account at the page https://okeanos-global.grnet.gr/
- What is ~okeanos global?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~okeanos global service?
- Why should I use ~okeanos global? In what ways this service benefits me?
- What about the software I can install and use with my VMs?
- I have registered with the service but no confirmation mail has been sent to me yet.
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with my virtual machines or with my account?
- Is there a trial version of ~okeanos global for non-eduGAIN users?
- How long will the resources last?
- What web browser should I use to access the ~okeanos global service?
- What are the requirements for my computer in order to use ~okeanos global?
- What Operating Systems are available to install on my VMs?
- What factors affect the performance of the Virtual Machines?
- Does ~okeanos global support nested virtualization?